Thread: Question
View Single Post
Old 05-24-2003, 05:59 AM
  # 13 (permalink)  
Music

Letting Go,
I like flavored teas too but one of the tools I use is physical exercise. I'm up in the morning at 0400 and in the gym from 0530 until about 0800. Then I work. I'm usually moving from early morning until after dinner in the evening and then it's time to start winding down. Try getting out of the house and staying physically active for eight to ten hours a day do something, anything. Go to a meeting "every" day and get that load off your mind....dump all the crap on a daily basis. Sure, drink some tea if that'll help but don't sit around. I don't know how active you are so I'm just sharing what works for me. Man, when 8:00 PM rolls around I'm ready for bed, unless of course, I'm in the middle of a meeting.
Personnaly, I have nothing against going to a doctor if there's something wrong. However, nowadays, doctors are in such fear of law suits and such that they sometimes go to such lengths to cover their own butts, that the patients butt gets messed up in the process. If I have a problem that I'm aware of, I'll go to a doctor and tell him to take care of that problem. But, I try every thing at my disposal first. If you've tried everything else and a doctor seems the only way to go, then by all means go. What have you got to lose? There's always more pills....