View Single Post
Old 02-28-2006, 09:30 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
catcrazy

Thanks guys for the support..
it was confirmed he is homeless and using again..i cant even talk about it right now its a long story and unfortunately it hurts me too much to go thru right now..suffice it to say that i love him to death(bad pun there) and I was with him while he was clean and seeing what a mess he was going home to, and how much he wanted recovery..went home and the mess was daily, and unbelievable,and put on him the minute he got out of the car..he desperately wanted not to go back because he knew what environment he was going back to and he went for his son and to try to do the right thing and clean up his mess, but anyone who knew him at all knew it was a bad idea from the get go, he needed more than 30 days clean before anyone would be able to do that, with the wife using the baby as a way to manipulate him..she did that just to get him to marry her, and he wasnt clean then or when they got together, he got clean and said oh hell what have i done to myself in the past year..and it is easier to handle as we all know, using, especially when living with other active addicts...god help him he really has the most wonderful soul under all the hurt and now drugs again..he deserves so much more hopefully he will take it soon...he was so close...

cat