View Single Post
Old 05-22-2003, 01:43 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Sunshine28

Oh sunshine....

Your words brough tears to my eyes.... I know exactly what you mean, our anniversary is on the 2nd and I don't even want to think about it.....Im actaully considering telling him to tell me the truth and if you want "chicky" then please go....there ya go...HAPPY $%#&*& ANNIVERSARY!!!!!!!!!!!! (AAHHHH that felt good)

I am feeling so sorry for myself and so angry, im tried of the lies and the manipulation and the im just telling you what you want to hear.....Well look as$hole, why don;t you just try telling me the truth. Im tried of jumping when he needs something.....I just want to be appreciated and loved, is that too much to ask???

I m actually beginning to think if he stays with me because it is so easy for him to drink (he hasn't in about a month), but......and that he won't go to her because she is doing very well in her recovery, either way im fed up (ok yeah I say this now, but saying it to him is a lot harder)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are right we deserve 100% of what we give and we atleast deserve faithfulness.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!
Venting is so nice

decisions decisions