View Single Post
Old 02-24-2006, 11:14 AM
  # 18 (permalink)  
IrshIzNotSmilin
been searching for the dream

My mother's side the whole side I think actually many of them in all seriousness. My maternal grandmother drank because she lived with an AH and couldn't beat em so she joined em. My mom is 80 so they were different times for her parents and other strife that gave them reason to drink but my mom never did and she wouldn't have it in the house either and she was physically repulsed by the smell of beer but she has ACOA stuff big time and I am a result of that pain and unresolved abuse and I am a codapendent. I am the only child. My mom's one sister did drink heavily and one did not. My uncle her brother drinks and so did his wives on he is divorced from and one he is with. My cousins his son drinks but has shaped up a bit, girl from that marriage drinks, and son is an alcoholic and drug addict. That side of the family my mom's brother bad. Other sister, family drinks cousins in UK I do not know, and my other aunt her sister does drink but not abusively and her children do not. I drink but not abusively but AH is a bad influence and I started drinking with him and have stopped that was a few months and it made me sick. Now the whole thing makes me sick. I hate this dis-ease.