View Single Post
Old 05-22-2003, 07:32 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
alicewunderland
Paused

Dont' you just want to ring his neck!!!:asmd: :asmd: :asmd:
It just makes you sooo mad when they lie to you doesn't it! You don't know if you want to crawl up on the floor because you are so hurt or throw a chair through to window because you are so mad!!!
Okay. Calm down Alice!

Sunshyne, I don't think he lies because he thinks you believe it, I think he lies because it makes it easier for him. It makes him be able to lie to himself that you don't know what he is doing so he can go right on doing it some more.

Who knows why he is doing this but it doesn't have anything to do with you not being good enough....if that is going through your head (I know it did with me) if not...scratch that.

I know you are going to hate this but do whatever it takes to get the anger out...beat the hell out of the pillow, work out, write pages of bi***ing, ...whatever to make you feel better and then focus on yourself.

Take it day by day....try to get through the moment and let each day come as it comes.
The best advice I ever took was to start working on me and you just being here says you have begun too. Keep coming back.

I know you love him, he is your husband. If you guys can get some help and he is willing I would go that route...you will know when you have exhausted all the possibilities and if it is time to let go. Don't let this change who you want to be, fight for your self preservation. I don't really know what else to say, I know you are going through alot of pain and anger. I wish you peace and I hope I helped.

Keep coming back, you have a sisterhood/brotherhood here!!

Alice