View Single Post
Old 05-22-2003, 06:55 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Sunshine28

I don't know how to confront this

I have been doing well I think....Im continuing on my "nice streak"and things have been going very well. Although.......

ok so I know that I should not have done this, I know I should not have..but I did....A few weeks ago, when I was still in my fog, my husbend said ya know I tried to call "Fred" today (he was at lunch) and his phone was disconnected, I immediately assumed he was lying.....so I made a mental note of it and went on. That night I glanced at his phone and noticed that he errased all his recent calls, etc. which is what he usually does when he calls "Chicky".

Well today I accessed our cell phone bill online and on his phone, low and behold......He called her 2 days in a row (about 2 weeks ago when he started his new job), and guess what.....not one call to "Fred" , just only her. They were messages, and she has not called him since.....

So ok.. I have finally become completely fed up with this bullshi* and all these lies. I will not be lied to, and have repeatedly told him that "I am not stupid and I hate when people treat me like I am". So now how do I confront this situation or do I?????

I wnat him to know that he does not have to go SNEEKING AROUND to call his little chicky, and if he is not man enough to do it front of me, then he can make his way to maryland to save on the phone bills.

I am really PISSED off right now.... I have realized that I don't trust him and this little relationship he has with her....whatever that may be (but you know it's only Talking). If it is so innocent, what erase your phone, why lie to me about calling Fred, what even mention calling Fred???

What an As*hole, god I m so pissed off right now. and to think he has been being so nice to me, and so considerate and "what do you want to do this weekend?....Screw that!!!! I just want to get even, and this is not right......It just makes me want to hurt him as much as he has hurt me........

HELP ME PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!