View Single Post
Old 02-16-2006, 04:15 PM
  # 29 (permalink)  
Beachbabe

Thumbs down

When I clicked on the link to find a meeting, I didnt realize after putting in my zip that the calandar started on Mondays. When I got to the meeting place, noone was there. I couldnt figure out what the problem was. Did I have the address right?

I came back online while in the parking lot and there I realized I was looking at Monday meetings. I have no idea how I missed that, very detail oriented.

I went, I just didnt accomplish a goal... today. But I have the calandar and understand how it works now.

Im ok, depression could sink in if I let it but I am on top of that so far. I have to stay super busy though and get out of the house as everyone else does or somedays I end up just staying home and not even bothering to go in for my messages. A day on the couch is NOT what someone with only a month under their belt needs.

I need to get to a meeting though. I dont need help in not using as much as I need a warm body that has walked in my shoes, knows better where I am than I do, and cant lift some of this confusion.

Sorry I didnt read the day and time right, it was given to me and a child could figure it out... I didnt realize I was looking at Monday until I got back online and then plain as day, I knew instantly what I had done... I didnt go to the next page to see TODAY.

I was pumped and ready. Almost looking forward to it. Almost. I was eagar to be able to share my experience with all of you, newbies especially.

Im not scared to stand and say My name is and Im an addict. In fact, I look forward to the opportunity. Have no clue why or what that will do for me but I want/need to do that.