View Single Post
Old 02-11-2006, 04:50 AM
  # 14 (permalink)  
woops

Well - I take your point about getting on a schedule - but I simply have no idea as to how I will feel as I go along - and I want this to be successful - so will try an listen to my body as I go along. Its the best I think I can do - for me. If I can reduce every 3 or 4 days - then I will reach my goal in a time acceptable to me (I hope!!!!!!)
This morning - felt rugged - but I have dropped the equivalent of 2 vics in the last few days - and maybe that is way too much? But - I will tough this out - until I find the withdrawals easing...............then taper again - by 1 pill.
For me - the worst is the muscle/bone ache - I HATE it - can put up with the fatigue/sweats/insomnia.............but I hate those fluey aches. Hot baths are heaven sent!!
So - how ya doin today free2? Did a big drop of 2 on Thurs? That is some drop? But you are sticking at it tomorrow and then reducing again? By 1?
You aiming to be at 1 by the end of next week - and then just jumping?
Would like to hear how you are - and just hope that you are managing to keep focused and keep going forward............
woops