Thread: Pissed Mom off
View Single Post
Old 02-05-2006, 04:37 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  
winterblues

My sister called me today after 2 weeks and apologized for spilling the beans, and causing such havoc! I actually wasn't upset with her, and feel really guilty for not talking to her for so long. She's not the problem here, it's the alcoholic that's started this whole thing. At this time neither my sister or myself are speaking with my mom because we're to our wits end with her lying and constant drama. It feels good to have my sister back and know that we can be there for each other to get through all of this emotion going on. I only wish that my mother would feel anything right now, you would think that her two daughters not being able to talk or be around her might wake her up and reevaluate her life? I guess this isn't rock bottom yet, I guess that things have to get even worst. I just know that I can't just sit around and wait for that to happen, I'm spending enough of my time waiting for her to call me and thinking about the cruel things that she said to me while drunk! This message board is a really good source of venting for me thanks so much to everyone who responds.