View Single Post
Old 02-03-2006, 02:41 PM
  # 20 (permalink)  
Beachbabe

The young ladies boss had been standing behind her reading this board and she didnt realize it. Once she did, she was FREAKING... for good reason. She has an awesome job and noone would ever suspect her of using anything. I will not say what she used because she shouldnt even be brought into this. It was OTC though.

ALL of us made suggestions as to what to say. Lets not try to take things out of context.

I would pick and choose my battles wisely. A battle of the wits with me is often frustrating and doesnt leave one feeling triumphant.

I would rather we ignore eachother.

OR get along. Up to you.

I think it is wrong of you to have brought that young lady and her situation into your little drama. That wasnt a nice thing to do. Im sure many will agree.

So, this is to say everyone that posted a suggestion as to what to say to her boss as not to lose her job are liars? That is certainly your accusation.

Also, you still dont have the link right hun. It doesnt take you to the thread in question.

BeginAgain:

Thank you so much for your post. I couldnt have said it better myself. Your prospective and wisdom to see many different angles in a situation is very compassionate. And appreciated.