View Single Post
Old 02-03-2006, 08:36 AM
  # 14 (permalink)  
Beachbabe

Suggested lying? I emplore you to show us the post where I ever suggested lying. Im sorry but you must have me confused with someone else. But again, please guide us to such post. I would love to see it.

It doesnt seem as though you are being tough... catty perhaps, not tough.

You spend your time picking apart peoples posts, noticed that from the beginning and ignore it. Negativity sticks.

You shouldnt be so pushy with your program hun. What works for some may not work for others. You did a program. I did cold turkey. We dont share the same views and thats ok.

If I ever found myself wanting to kill myself by eating another Narcotic (because that is inevitably what we are doing when using... killing ourselves slowly and painfully) than I would obviously have very severe problems with addiction and I would THEN seek further assistance.

I think it is hard for some to differentiate between physical addiction and phycological addiction. HUGE DIFFERENCE.

I would have to be hog tied, bound and gagged and a pill shoved into my mouth in order for a narcotic to swim around in my gut. THAT is physical addiction. Once withdrawal is over, you dont want/crave it. Actually, you (or I should say I) didnt crave in withdrawal because to take ANY would have set me back. Thus, the extreme measure mentioned above would have to come into fruition before I ever ate another narcotic.

As stingy as we addicts are, I doubt anyone is going to hold me down and shove it in my throat, hell I probably couldnt get one handed to be... right? hehe

Does your program speak of acceptance of all types of addicts? Does is speak about positivity? Im not seeing any of that.

I am comfortable in my skin. Actually, I think Im awesome. I have, since a very young age, overcome immense odds. I know who I am and what Im about. I was never 'lost' in my addiction. I simply took what my Dr said and didnt even think of it as 'drugs'. So, no program needed to make me like myself either. I probably already like me too much, thus getting clean. Amen.