View Single Post
Old 03-29-2024, 07:44 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
awent

Wow, this really does remind me of my situation. I was stupid enough to answer a call from him last night when I asked if he was okay after nothing from him for a few days. It ended with him being nice and then horrible and then hanging up on me over literally nothing. I never raised my voice and nothing was heated at all. It’s like he was looking for an excuse. In fact I’m almost sure he was. Just like yours when he hung up and accused you of always looking for something etc., etc. When really you’re worried bc you CARE about him and he’s giving you every reason to worry. Like if you don’t want someone to act concerned, don’t act in a sketchy reckless way causing concern to others.

I’m curious, but don’t want to pry, so don’t feel you have to answer—when you saw his pipe that day, did you ask him or confront him about it? I’m really just asking if he knows you know? I’ve always been curious how others in this position do things—like do you always confront them, or ignore it? I know neither would really work, but just wondered. Hugs to you 🥰