View Single Post
Old 02-02-2006, 01:40 PM
  # 15 (permalink)  
Kahlia
Putting it all together

Originally Posted by Done-With-It
Okay , I am so hard headed..... I'm going to attempt this with a positive attitude, one more time. lol, I may already be fired. My work is late. Way late....... But I needed to sleep. I was too close to using.......

I think a lot of people use while doing this job. I don't know I think part of it may be my ADD and this job make it really tough.

It's weird cause I can work a ton, and be okay, but that's when I enjoy doing what I am doing.

If I don't, 8 hours can feel like I'm fighting a war.

One of my friends said I'm taking what they said too personal, and that's more of "Just how guys talk". lol, dumb guys..... Just Kidding.

Last week she was upset about a situation similiar to this, and I was like, No, I don't think she "said it like that at all" cuz I was there.

It was more her taking it way too personal.

Her and I are both VERY used to "doing things, RIGHT, and good, and getting praise for the jobs we do.." So when we have a hard time and don't get that, It's tough.

Gawd, I'm such a princess sometimes, it's pathetic..... I think it's about perfectionism also.

I always excel fast in what I do, and I always, "Get It" fast. This is tougher, so we will see.

Bottom line, is it's not my "Dream Job" it's a money job. I already may have another job lined up, doing something completely different.

LOL, I know, I know, Just what I need, ANOTHER JOB..........

This other one if I take or get it, will be much less stressful.

I'm a freak.....

I'm not sure if I'm fired or not, but I'm going to finish this project whether or not I'm being paid for it, doesn't matter. I will finish what I said I would. I'll include a nice note with my final submission and let what happens, happen.

If I'm not fired, I may tell them to ease down on how much work they send me. So I don't get overwhelmed.

I think part of this is time management also. I am bad at procrastination. I AM getting better with that, although ironically, all this threw me off.

My roommate does this, and now I know why he "Gets like he gets, sometimes....."

Okay, thoughts out of my head, back to work.
This is JUST a lilttle thought but after reading ALL your posts, you sound a bit MANIC!!!!! I would try and take a few deep breaths and CALM down, find out what is really MOST important and do that first and then relax for 10 minutes, then continue like that.......I used to be WAY ahead of ME like you.....I am Laughing about it as I am just sitting in my nightgown at 3:30pm and have done NOTHING yet..had to be LEARNED..it takes time...do not be so damn hard on yourself, girl...........PEACE...............Kahlia