View Single Post
Old 02-02-2006, 12:39 PM
  # 13 (permalink)  
Purrdy

AAAAWwwww HERE you are!!

Did you think you could get away from me huh??

AND what have I been saying mmmm?

Rest....mmmm?

That means TIME to RELAX and SLEEP and read and do the things you like doing for a bit......

sounds a bit tricky tho with all the other stuff you have to do right now....

I congratulate you on the beginnings of a good recovery so far...but pleas take heed of what people are saying here....

Early recovery is great we feel so good! we feel like we can take on the world, then BAM! in come the thoughts 'it wsnt so bad', 'i'ts ok,' 'go on etc etc'....I call this the committee in my head they all get together in my head RENT FREEE by the way and start making desicions about what I can and cant do......

If you are running about like a blue arsed fly doing doing doing buzzing here and there you end up with your head up your arse and you just cant see....ANYTHING because it dark up there!

I KNOW Done because I have done the exact same thing myself! I have literally run myself into the ground and even in sobriety I have never been so low as I have just recently and it was down to exhaustion.........plain and simple

How long did you use eh? how many days months or years??

Think about your recovery, how long is it?.....

you are days months and years exhausted......

its going to take time (and the committee dont like that....) to really recover, your mind your body your soul. I wanted everything yesterday too but that wasnt going to happen....Slow down... and rest...ok?

OK lecture over hun.......

I just want to help thats all....I KNOW the madness in your head! its still there today but I try to keep the committee in check...the voices get louder the more tired you get!

I want to see you go from strength to strength because you are sO damned WORTH IT! you really are!!

I will write up my story in anew theread so you guys can all see where ive come from at some stage but for now I will just keep posting and getting to know everyoine

Love you to bits

Hugs and fluffy kittens to you

Purrddyyxxxxxx