View Single Post
Old 02-02-2006, 09:20 AM
  # 13 (permalink)  
Time4Change
NA Rocks!

Heya Philster! It's your ole friend Kelly (who is currently owing you an email .... I'll get right on that)

Welcome to all the HBers! I used to read over there a couple years ago, but never posted. (I was still battling the "do I have an addiction?" demon back then).

Hi TwinLynn! I'm also on Suboxone (in my 8th month ... and my addictionologist says I'll be on it "indefinitely" as he sees fit .... ) and I also take Welbutrin and Effexor. My life is better than it's been in years! And especially since I've become very active in my NA group (lots of meetings, at least 4 to 6 per week) and actively working the steps with my sponsor, I'd say life's better than it's EVER been! So there IS hope, for those who might be reading this, who aren't sure if they're ready to stop the insanity of their addiction.

This Sober Recovery Forum is also a huge part of my recovery, and I'm so grateful to all the supportive members who so lovingly reach out on a daily basis to share their experience, strength and hope.
:ValA020:

~ Kelly ~