View Single Post
Old 02-02-2006, 04:16 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  
Beachbabe

Grrr DREAMS...

Well, as any 'good addict' would do, after weeks of sleepless nights, waking up soaking wet and freezing with horrid dreams... I took Tylonol PM lastnight.

HUGE MISTAKE *warning*

This morning I am dizzy and not myself like I was yesterday... the first day of knowing it was over, for the most part. Minus the sleeplessness.

God listens to us. I asked Jesus to make sure a pill NEVER helps me in any way. I asked him to make sure that if I took anything other than Advil to make me pay by feeling badly. I got what I asked for.

My point is: I would friggin NEVER eat my doc again but I have trained myself that 'if its broke, eat a pill. I also find that I am liking the feeling of my vitimins sliding down my throat... basically, I like to take pills. So, Im not so sure I will be able to do this alone.

I may need to go to an NA meeting and tell them that I take vitimins now and I take them on the same schedule as I did my meds. It is sort of a way I mess with my head to believe I took something to make me feel better. Is this normal to newly clean people?

Im scatter brained this am, sorry. I suppose what I wanted to say is:

If you are fighting for rest, DONT take OTC sleep meds, you'll wake up feeling hungover. I pushed my drawer closed and it looked like the whole counter moved. I assure you it didnt, we have a very nice trailor lol. KIDDING! hehe

Also, the sleep meds DID NOT keep me asleep or keep the dreams away, it did however, make me fall back asleep over and over. Rather than waking and staying up at 2 or 3 am. I slept til 6 this morning.

Im nearing my 30's and I can honestly say I have NEVER slept until the sun comes up. I have watched the sun rise every day of my life. It is when my anxiety falls and hope floods in.

Now for the dream interpreters:

Lastnight was solely concerning my husband, myslef and his ex-wife. It wasnt like dreams that play like movies, now it is images. Flases, like. She was in my head ALL NIGHT LONG.

What does being consumed in your dreams by your husbands ex-wife mean? Other than the fact Imma wacko -giggle-