View Single Post
Old 02-01-2006, 11:04 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
bdjenkins03@yah

you need to get him out of your life. he needs to make those steps on his own. all he is going to do is latch on to you and make you believe that he is trying to get clean. when really he is buying himself time. he needs to make the choice that drugs are not going to be apart of his life. and you need to let him go. you are treating him like a little kid. dont give him any options. let him know there is only one option and that is to stop forever. seems to me you are more worried about it then he is. your providing a house for him and putting all the effort in him getting clean not him. make him put the effort in by himself. you must really love this person alot because you have been throught the thick and thin with him and keep giving him chance after chance. I feel as if your love is there however his is not. If he loves you he would stop doing drugs and have it not be part of your life at all and worry you with those issues. I wish you the best of luck because it seems as if your love for him is endless and he is taking advatanage of that. you need to think about yourself and let him go.