View Single Post
Old 02-01-2006, 09:55 AM
  # 63 (permalink)  
tool
crazed & dazed

The very first thing I did was to print "tactics used by abusive people"
second was write to you liveweyerd, I wish to say thank you! this sums up my mother,and 2 ex-boyfriends, one recent with whom I'm pregant with his child, I just told him yestarday that I missed him and I wanted to go home to him. But I'am having second thaughts now, he scared me worse then the abusive ex before him(whom I also have a child with)after we found out I was pregant it all went down hill fast and I moved out about a week after,my best friend in my home state called me up on the phone, I guess she had a feeling thinks were'nt good with me and chris and she demanded I leave him so I did with her help. It's been 3 and a half weeks now I miss him but I don't think he realy cares or misses me at all, he say's I made him yell,scream, throw things, push me,threaten me,call me names. I just can't belive I could make some one do all those cruel thing it's just not possible! so I plan on showing him my print out of these tactics and seeing what he has to say? once again thanks for the reminder!!!!!