Old 01-27-2024, 11:02 AM
  # 88 (permalink)  
Alysheba

Sao, they are cute! They look kind of like Wombats, which are adorable. Thanks for sharing. Great pic!
In for a Sober Saturday. I'm hoping we'll see a little sun today. It does make a difference Although sometimes in the summer, when it's one hot sunny day after another, I'd crave an overcast day. I will enjoy the cooler temps while we have them!
Have a great, sober day all.
Mags, Learning to Cope is perfect. I'm learning to cope with situations sober that I have to deal with painful or not. Learning to cope is so much healthier and I'm grateful to be on this sober journey. I'm glad to be feeling better, still tired though, which I think is part of a bug my mom I are getting over. Now that my stomach is feeling much better, I'm just left tired. My mom is too. Hopefully this is the last part of it!
I haven't heard from my sister in a very long time. She must be mad at me and at this point I don't even care. I actually feel a lot more peaceful when they aren't around. My mom and Iget along fine when my sisters aren't in the mix. I should count my blessings and be glad they aren't around.
Have a wonderful rest of the weekend all! Love and peace to you all.