View Single Post
Old 02-01-2006, 07:53 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Done_With_It
*~10 YEARS BABY~*

Wow, what a story. I wish I had more time to write back to you. Since I don't I'll give you my short version. I was addicted to meth. I had 11 weeks clean yesterday.

You either do it or you don't. He is not and hasn't been. I could give you so many reasons why I wanted to relapse or use in the last 11 weeks, it's pathetic. It doesn't matter, no one or any situation can make you use. He is playing you and he has been for a long time, imo. That doesn't mean he doesn't love you.

He plays the game of "recovery" when he feels like it. When it works for him and suits his purpose. He doesn't worry about the consequences when he uses, he expects everyone else to do that though.

That was a harsh answer and just off the top of my head. I understand and have empathy also, but I think he's bringing you down with his insanity. I would get out now, and find someone who appreciates you. I know he probably does, but someone who would choose you over drugs.

I'm sorry if that sounds harsh or mean, I don't mean for it too. Wish I had more time to think that reply out, but I don't, so I'll send it.

Keep posting!

DWI