View Single Post
Old 02-01-2006, 04:57 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Done_With_It
*~10 YEARS BABY~*

Lightbulb So, What would you do.....

So............ If anyone read my "I'm here to b*tch thread you know I have been doing this one job that I have only done on meth before. It's been SOOO HARD to not do it this time. OMG........ Terribly hard.

There have been a few times, I've been so overwhelmed I don't see how I will ever finish without a bag of meth. THe truth is I would so be done already if I had it.

But I've managed. My question to anyone is, how do you know when it's just a readjustment thing or something that you just shouldn't be doing.

Part of me thinks, OMG, I just am going to have to choose to not do this, it's too too much for me.

Then the other part of me comes out that says, DWI~
Your being ridiculous, you CAN do anything you set your mind too, this is just something that you have to learn to do a different way. So do it already and quit bitc*ing about it.

So then I'm okay for awhile, then this whole dialog starts over again in my head.......

It's confusing and I'm not sure what to do.

Well, I'm going to stick with it and keep trying, who am I kidding? But I was just wondering if anyone has gone through this, has any advice, or whatever.

I wish I could take some non-crazy pills for my poor head. It's just going through a lot these days...

BTW~ I'm Overly tired, so if I'm not making any sense,
it's my head's fault. NOT MINE!!! LOL