View Single Post
Old 01-18-2024, 03:59 AM
  # 131 (permalink)  
Numblady

CBS/Alpine, that stinks they would turn around and blame it on you our your body for the IVs. CBS, I don’t blame you for not saying anything but I like you would have wanted to. And Hev said it so well—just what you don’t need!
Purps, thanks for sympathy re: the schools and their tender ways around attendance.
Bub, love your list!

Grateful
- all my basic needs are met and then some. It can be pretty easy to long for more but when it comes down to it I have a stable home, health care, and all the food we need. So what if I can’t pay for expensive trips or get fancy new windows or whatever…
- bf is tech savvy and set up his streaming account over here
- for warm clothes and a space heater
- I got what I think is a good deal on a dryer yesterday and now we can dry clothes again. Plus they hauled the old one away and he gave me a one year warranty, which is 4x what he usually offers. I’m not much of a negotiator but he just offered, I guess because I was a little doubtful about his merchandise after the last one broke down two months out of warranty. We will see. It’s been a week where everything seems to be breaking/broken.
- for SR and all of you.