Old 01-17-2024, 03:02 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
abbyblay

Lightbulb Had an epiphany- Cannabis Use Disorder, mental health and a greeting

I still remember the first session, age 15/friends backyard, fondly though it has led to many years of dependence and the natural consequences of that.

I'm nearly 30 and have always looked forward to this decade. However, I did not anticipate my relationship with cannabis to be so consuming. I fear All consuming. Eight days ago I began *some* cessation by abstaining until at least 4pm and recording the actual time I began. I did well until inevitable changes in my body and environment challenged that motivation. I use daily, multiple times a day, have an extremely high tolerance, am otherwise effectively medicated but wonder if the symptoms being treated are actually a result of long-term substance use. My relationship with cannabis is disordered and it's time to share in that with similarly-motivated people.

My husband deserves a present wife.
My bunnies deserve a present mom.
I deserve clarity, sturdiness and nonmanufactured JOY.

TLDR (though I don't think this is long enough lol); Growing in motivation to get sober and present minded. Looking for encouragement, tips, trips, book titles and ANY online resources available, love those. Love you (✿◡‿◡)