View Single Post
Old 01-13-2024, 10:39 AM
  # 77 (permalink)  
Alysheba

Thank you all so much for the kindness and support. It means so much to me. Especially right now. Things will get better They have to for the love of Pete!
I'm an arguer most of the time, if someone starts with me. I'd drop gloves with that girl and see her to the ground. Maybe not that badly but someone over her head would know about it. I have a temper but all our tools have helped me be a lot better about it. You have to pick your battles too. Free, sounds like you are being really professional. I've found with bullies the only way to stop them is to confront them and don't show one iota of fear. That's terrible. Like work isn't hard enough. Thanks for taking the time to think of me. Best of luck with that It sounds very unpleasant. Because I was always a very young manager when I was working, I got so much crap and bullying. I learned a lot from the attorneys I worked for though. Wordsmiths I guess one of my sisters is coming over later. I'm going to be very stoic when she's here. After not hearing from her for a month, I don't care to hear from her.
Grateful I got my mom her stuff. It's kind of ugly outside today.
I never did go to Walgreens yesterday so I have to go today. Surprisingly, it doesn't seem as crowded on the weekends? I'm almost out of some of my meds. Walgreens here charges like $15+ to deliver and it takes 5 days. You're lucky if you don't have to wait in line 5 days.
Love to each of you. Free, I'd like to punch that lady in the nose. So sorry. Have a wonderful day. All my love to each and everyone of you. Thank you so much for all of your kindness and support. I hope the weather lets up for some of us, but we are in winter. At least we are getting some rain this year. I hear Lake Tahoe's snow pack, which effects out water, is huge. Better too much than too little, at least in CA the last decade or so.