View Single Post
Old 01-13-2024, 07:30 AM
  # 75 (permalink)  
Fearlessat50

Free, loving the pics of the views from your beautiful home! Glad you are able to use your relationship skills at work. Sounds stressful. Nice to have a boss who supports you. I have some extremely difficult clients. Honestly I think some of them have personality disorders. Lol. I find that when I start y response to every difficult client with “I agree with everything you said” or “I really feel your pain” then I can go on to kindly disagree with them but they won’t notice. Lol
Alpine, thanks for the meme. For sure.
Purps, I’m better with arguments in my professional relationships because I have to be. It’s harder in personal relationships. I will often just say”ok” as well but it’s in a sarcastic tone and the person knows it.
Aly, I hope you get the pills worked out. Are you able to set up mail order pharmacy? My husband did that and it changed his life 😊
CBS, hope the colonoscopy goes well next week
Thinking of everyone in tough weather conditions. FBL, whew on getting the car out!
Hev, only Murders is good
Grateful the wrestling tournament today got canceled. Unfortunately, JV coach is in the hospital with some infection and a replace,ent couldn’t be found at the last minute. Hope he is ok. But sort of glad to have a break from wrestling mom duties. I got all the stuff to make pinwheels. I’m still going to make a variety for home. Roast beef, horseradish and cheddar. Turkey, pimento cheese and spinach. Ham and Swiss. Italian! Can’t wait to try them all. I made a prosciutto Brie and Dijon with arugula last week. So good
Grateful to sign up for yoga this morning
Grateful to get a pedicure too
Grateful the only function not working on our phones is calling. Can still text, and everything else. No one calls anyone anymore anyway right? But I do still have the use of my Zoom phone on my laptop for work. All good
Grateful sonny boy is now going to take the train with friends today to go thrift shopping and lunch. Thrifting is apparntly a cool thing to do now
Grateful for hiking plans early tomorrow then lobster roll lunch with another friend. Getting together for brunch with others on Monday. Glad to get Mr F out
Grateful for you all so much. Love you 😍