View Single Post
Old 01-12-2024, 10:43 AM
  # 64 (permalink)  
CBS62

Fearless glad you survived the layoffs! Must be unsettling though. There were layoffs at my non profit last year and also at my son's work . We both were spared.
NL hope you have a nice time with bf tonight.
Free I bet it is so cozy in your new home when you have storms. I love watching it snow from a warm home. Still keeping fingers crossed we get something this winter. We have storm advisories for the 3rd time in a week but it is for high winds, tornadoes and flooding rain. Really strange for winter here in the NC Piedmont to have tornadoes and such.
Alpine, so glad you get to enjoy your wood stove. Hope the dentist appt. is uneventful.
Aly I am sorry your Walgreens is not well run. I use one up the street and am very happy with it and the pharmacists are great.
Hev good on you for calling your lonely neighbor.
Hello to Zen, Zura, Purps, FBL and all.

Grateful for my sobriety.
Grateful for fun tennis again today.
Grateful that even though I am having a colonoscopy Tuesday I am not too worried. The docs say it is just a precaution because of my diverticulitis.
Grateful for paid sick days.
Grateful I let the housekeepers go. They were not doing a very good job. My daughters are now going to clean for us. They both are getting a lot of financial help from us and this is a way they can thank us.
Grateful for the GP and SR.