Thread: 424's Journal
View Single Post
Old 01-07-2024, 01:12 PM
  # 20 (permalink)  
424~~ALive

Thank you so very much every one of you. Reading your responses and your interaction is so much more helpful than just reading pages in a book about quitting. The interaction and response to a in the moment feeling sticks in my thoughts more.

There is so much to think about, so much to take in. I will reread this a couple of times today, my mind is still very sluggish right now.

I sweat again last night but worse was the muscle pains in my arms and hands and even my toes! Then my legs were jumping constantly in bed last night. The constant feeling from a hangover is life sucking, but. This healing and detoxing feels right and healthy in a very uncomfortable way. My body seems to be working the way it is suppose to, get the toxins out any way it can. Drinking more water is on my priority. I ate a banana and tomato juice just to get some balance in my electrolytes. The breathing technique is quite enjoyable and calming, I am doing that a lot today, thank you.

Will definitely work on changing my routine, lifestyle, I want to be a different person, I want to transform away from what I had become when alcohol took over me. I’ll keep the good parts of me, I still feel them inside of me wanting out, need to feed her, me, not the alcoholic person.