View Single Post
Old 01-29-2006, 10:42 AM
  # 13 (permalink)  
splendra
the girl can't help it

I think I have posted this before but, there was a girl that had known and was friends with everyone in my family. She would call different people and threaten to commit suicide they would come rushing over and stop her and send her to the hospital..she did this hundreds of times to her family and close friends including her kids...She did finally manage to do it she called someone who was not home and left a mesage that she was going to kill herself the friend came in and heard the message and rushed over but, she had already succeded. My siblings were closer to her than I was and they were all very upset as I am sure was her family and her other friends. She was a coke addict. I do not know what caused her to keep trying she was very well loved by many people but she just couldn't hang on for some reason. It was nobody's fault. The person that she called was her best friend for many years and I am sure to this day she feels regret and remorse as do the rest of the people who loved her.

I don't know what the answer is but, I am pretty sure that many people who commit suicide have tried more than once and also make threats to do it as well. It is very sad...