Old 09-10-2023, 06:47 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  
RAL

Originally Posted by Brandy123 View Post
That is the PROBLEM She has trained for this her entire life. SHE IS 19. Tennis is all she knows. I feel bad for her. I'm not saying she is going to become an addict, I am saying a LOT of adults are depending on a 19 year old who should be having fun instead of worrying about tennis. She'll never get those memories she should have back. It will catch up to her. I won't out myself, but it is not good when adults depend on kids for their income or live vicariously through them. It won't end well. She's too young.
there are many teenage sports stars, music geniuses etc. It's not really for us to say what she is going through or feeling or worrying about or might become. Unless you know her personally of course and if you do I apologise. You seem pretty caught up in her potential issues which isn't something you can control or have any say over. If something similar has happened to you then of course you feel strongly about a subject but focusing on ourselves imo is the best way forward rather than projecting onto what others might be going through