Old 07-24-2023, 09:04 AM
  # 75 (permalink)  
Alysheba

Leigh, my dear friend, thank you so much for thinking of me and the kind words. You are such a kind, sweet friend and I cherish your friendship. I hope all is well with you. I know your husband was having some trouble. I hope all is well with you and Mr. SL. Love an peace to my dear friend.
Thankful for a sober weekend. Feeling a little better today. Now I have to get a start on the never ending pile of laundry stacking up here. I'm just going to have to dig my heels in and do it. I'd rather do it during the week as the laundry room gets crowded on the weekends. I'll probably have to start a little at a time.
I have a dentist appointment this week and a telephone appointment with my psychiatrist. I'm going to tell him my therapist isn't really working out. He just doesn't get it. I guess my psychiatrist told him people hated the homework he gives. I hope he got the hint! I don't know, I keep thinking of what PJ said about not stressing about it, if the therapist and I don't get along or I don't feel like he's helping me in the way I need to be helped. It's ok to let him go. I don't think I'm going to get what I need from him anyway. I had a friend here give me some better information than my therapist did!
Sorry for the kvetching! Have a wonderful week. You all all the best!

Alpine, thinking of you too, sweetheart!