View Single Post
Old 01-26-2006, 02:54 PM
  # 17 (permalink)  
PillAddict88

I started to experiment with drugs right after High School. Unfortunetaly it was the High School visiters that came to say how they screwed up thier lives with drugs that made me want to actually try drugs. Crazy Huh. It sounded so fun to see little smurf type people running all over the floor and into walls. So I asked a friend and that summer we found some LSD. It was too strong a drug to do everyday so I quickly moved to weed and then to Chronic. That was soon not enough and I drank every night while smoking chronic Non-stop. It took a serious Vicoden Addiction to stop smoking weed. I moved to Morphine and got stuck. I tried to quit by using Chronic again. Didn't work. I get horrible anxiety now when I smoke weed. Now I am taking Methadone and am stuck on that. How I wish I was only using Chronic. I was constantly smoking that stuff and trying to get drunk. It got so bad that I couldn't get high without alcohol and couldn't get drunk without weed. All I can say is you are doing the right thing. Just dont trade one drug for another like I always do. I used to always say that I am not addicted to a drug I am addicted to getting high. Now I am just addicted.