View Single Post
Old 07-01-2023, 01:14 PM
  # 26 (permalink)  
Offthemast

Nice 5!

Day Hundy. Worked today. Playing catchup. Thoughts of a poolside beer or 10 were creeping today. Its summer, its hot, etc.. I'm back at home pretty tired so will prob take a nap. Was thinking today about some feelings I had on my trip. I was in a church last Sunday and watching some happy kids and seemingly happy parents and was suddenly sad. I don't get that emotional often. I guess kinda grieving the no family thing and sad about it. There are benefits and negatives to everything but that kinda threw me for a loop. God is in control. I have to trust that and find purpose and opportunities to be of use while I am here. I am blessed and I have always been taken care of. Just rambling. A few ex gfs have contacted me out of the blue on social media. Although they were great at the time I just feel it is a test. I don't want the past. I want new and I do not want to go backwards. Anyway just rambling. I think the cravings today were me wanting a break from my head. I just have to remember why I am doing this.

Have a great 4th everybody. I'm going to relax and work a little the next few days. Headed to Richmond to see my brother for 5 days around wednesday.