View Single Post
Old 05-16-2023, 07:39 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
DeplorableDog
The Dog

First go through the kitchen/house and do the sweets just like like you should have done alcohol three weeks ago. Throw them out so the temptation is not there. Then make a trip to the grocery store and stock up on healthy snacks. I personally stocked up on peanut butter, saltine crackers, celery, cauliflower, broccoli, baby carrots and pickles. Hate vegetables? They are much better with a touch of peanut butter so buy a large jar. You can pretty much snack on those all you want without a bunch of weight gain. If you don't already do so now is also a good time to start on a multivitamin as well. If you are drinking pop give it up. I drink one energy drink first thing every day for the extra B vitamins I need for other reasons. The rest of the day is nothing but lots of water. Nothing will help you at this point like water. It helps clean your system out as well as helping you feel full so your desire to snack goes way down. Please consult with your doctor first though before following any of my advice as I am not one.