View Single Post
Old 01-24-2006, 11:28 PM
  # 14 (permalink)  
Done_With_It
*~10 YEARS BABY~*

What is it all about? Kids? Wife? Work? All that is good and important but at the end of the hard day if you can't "escape" to a comfortable place, what is there.

Now, please...I don't want to use. I am not missing pain pills. Don't get the wrong idea. I am just wondering???
For me it's about passion and dreams. When I first was leaving meth behind I had to go out and do stuff........... I had to do things I really enjoyed to try and get some type of high to replace the meth things. I mean more of a rush, not really a high.
But I forced myself to go to concerts, hang out with an old friend, etc. The things I really enjoy that give meaning to my life, I started doing. I HAD to do them to try and figure out if life was worth living at all. I went to parties at friends house, whatever I had to do. I'm not saying these things are for you, but I figured out things to do that I knew that I once really enjoyed. Like the concerts, I've always gotten a huge rush from doing concerts..... I don't know if that helps but thought I'd throw my 2 cents in. Okay 3 cents.....