Old 05-09-2003, 08:38 PM
  # 10 (permalink)  
nana05
Paused

you all are just the greatest people

i promise that this post wont be that long, my gosh that was a long long post..
well i will be more likely stuck with him.. i know that is horrible to say, he really has no where else to go. his parents have never been there for him.. and they sure wont take him in now. his is the only income that we are getting right now and we cant afford 2 households right now if he moved into a low rent apt now.. you know how it is some of you to live on social security benefits and my flare right now with my MS i cant work.. maybe later.. with the world situation right now , the economy i am afraid to apply for ss benefits for disability. i know from experience that you get turned down nearly the 1st 2 times, then get a lawyer, but with all the cuts in government stuff,, i am afraid it will be a long and hard fight. and right now i am not up for that.. i found out today that he probably will be out in a week or so. they will do another camera down his heart thing, a cat scan, and then take out his central line when it is time for the iv antibiotics to stop but they wont give us a day. i have been painting in his bathroom , getting all old memories and awful stuff that was in there out of there and painting some. its taking me days to do but it will be extra clean when he comes home. i am tired of smelling throw up and cigarette smoke in there.. it is a horror chamber to me. they still arent sure about his heart.. will know i guess more next week.

well i wanted to say how much I LOVE YOU ALL.. YOU ALL ARE GREAT PEOPLE.. AND I MEAN IT.. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR REPLIES.. I NEEDED THEM, I WISH THINGS COULD BE DIFFERENT but they wont be until he does it again and then i am heading for my moms and then just will have to tell her the truth,, it will absolutely destory her, but it will have to be done, cause i will stay there as long as i have to. even though this house we are in is a family house and she will want him OUT of it ... and only a cop could get him out. cause he wont leave on his own. i have tried that for a year. just always i will stop, i need you, you know all that bullcrap..

well i will stop cause i could probably go on and on.. again thanks so much.. you all are great and you took the time to reply when you all are going through hell yourselves.. that is truly great people..
love nana