Old 03-15-2023, 02:08 PM
  # 450 (permalink)  
rothmaninc

BettyP So nice to come and read a bunch of new posts and really good stuff, thank you everyone. This thread continues to save me. I have had a nasty wave for the past five or six days - it's I guess not as bad as waves in the past, but it definitely knocked me off my feet like a real wave would, and I've been tumbling around in the foam like a load of laundry. Most of this wave has been significant depression, with some peaks of unexplained (non situational) anxiety. I know intellectually that it will pass, but it's so hard to be bullied by your mind for a stretch of days. Especially when you get mostly out of the woods where I am. I'd say I'm in the tail end of that third phase - I am mostly well, but I can be activated. I liked that metaphor of climbing mountains only to see six more mountains haha - it's quite true! The last two days I've been like "I'm just going to be like this forever..." - - I need to remind myself that that's the worst PAWS symptom of them all: hopelessness.
PAWS is really unfair, you guys - it's ok to sometimes say "man, I really don't deserve this s#$t." I see a lot of progress in your posts, newcomers - you're doing great! We are here for you, and that you for being here for me too :-D"

How are you currently feeling?