View Single Post
Old 01-23-2006, 11:00 AM
  # 11 (permalink)  
Done_With_It
*~10 YEARS BABY~*

Wink Hey There!~

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=543 border=0><!--tabella centrale--><TBODY><TR><!--riga 1 tab centrale pagina--><TD><CENTER> </CENTER><CENTER> </CENTER><CENTER>I can relate to where you are and some of the stuff you</CENTER><CENTER>are feeling. I was a meth addict. I will have 10 weeks</CENTER><CENTER>clean tomorow, so I know it's possible to let go</CENTER><CENTER>of this stuff. Your right it is hard. But part of</CENTER><CENTER>why I quit was my animals, who are "My kids"</CENTER><CENTER>so that gave me the drive to do it and stay</CENTER><CENTER>clean. You can do it also.</CENTER><CENTER> </CENTER><CENTER>As for your husband and the things he says,</CENTER><CENTER>I can understand everything he says,</CENTER><CENTER>and I get why he thinks he can't quit</CENTER><CENTER>and he needs it to do his job.</CENTER><CENTER> </CENTER><CENTER>I feel the same way at times, but I soo felt</CENTER><CENTER>that way 10 weeks ago. I am the</CENTER><CENTER>Superwoman just like he is, I do everything.</CENTER><CENTER> </CENTER><CENTER>It was hard and still is, I lost money, I couldn't</CENTER><CENTER>stay up late at night to do other work,</CENTER><CENTER>etc. It's been so scary off of the meth.</CENTER><CENTER>There have been days where I just sat there</CENTER><CENTER>thinking this never happened when I did meth.</CENTER><CENTER>I was never in as much trouble as I am in now.</CENTER><CENTER> </CENTER><CENTER>But things work out, I'm sure you know.</CENTER><CENTER> </CENTER><CENTER>I don't believe he is a bad guy at all.</CENTER><CENTER>From what you described he sounds like a great </CENTER><CENTER>guy but just has a meth problem. If he's</CENTER><CENTER>like me he's thinking his family will fall apart if</CENTER><CENTER>he stops doing the meth, and how will he support</CENTER><CENTER>them, etc...... I don't always believe everything</CENTER><CENTER>is an excuse to keep doing meth, like some say,</CENTER><CENTER>I think a lot of it is fear.</CENTER><CENTER>It's a catch 22 to get better. It's very hard.</CENTER><CENTER> </CENTER><CENTER>But the good side of it is, that life does get better,</CENTER><CENTER>you start thinking more clearly, you get your</CENTER><CENTER>energy back, and eventually you figure out</CENTER><CENTER>ways to do all the things you did on meth</CENTER><CENTER>only BETTER.....</CENTER><CENTER>I am doing all the same things, but I have found </CENTER><CENTER>better things to do, things to make more money,</CENTER><CENTER>my friends and I are all reconnecting, etc...</CENTER><CENTER>It's amazing to me. It's like a gift that you</CENTER><CENTER>start getting back to you when you quit doing it.</CENTER><CENTER> </CENTER><CENTER>I think for you husband he needs to lose something</CENTER><CENTER>or some things in his life in order to really want to </CENTER><CENTER>quit. People do what works. If the meth addiction</CENTER><CENTER>is working for him, Why quit. He needs reasons to </CENTER><CENTER>quit. What about doing some type of intervention</CENTER><CENTER>to get him in a rehab?</CENTER><CENTER>I'm not sure, I have to read this thread back later,</CENTER><CENTER>I'm on my way to my therapist. But I could</CENTER><CENTER>totally relate to everything you were saying,</CENTER><CENTER>so I wanted to drop you a line.</CENTER><CENTER> </CENTER><CENTER>Hang in there, Don't do meth, whatever it takes,</CENTER><CENTER>don't do it. If you do, things will just keep getting</CENTER><CENTER>worse, and he isn't going to stop if you keep</CENTER><CENTER>doing it.</CENTER><CENTER> </CENTER><CENTER>Hang in there sweetie. PM me anytime.</CENTER><CENTER> </CENTER><CENTER> </CENTER><CENTER> </CENTER></TD></TR><TR><TD>

<TABLE height=25 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=530 border=0><TBODY><TR><!--SCORRIMENTO -5 PAGINE--><TD align=middle width=50 height=25></TD><!--SCORRIMENTO -1 PAGINA--><TD align=middle width=150 height=25>

</TD><TD align=middle width=230 height=25></TD><!--SCORRIMENTO +1 PAGINA--><TD align=middle width=150 height=25>

</TD><!--SCORRIMENTO +5 PAGINE--><TD align=middle width=50 height=25>

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><!--*********************FINE SCORRIMENTO PAGINE TOP**********--><!--*********************INIZIO TABELLA ELENCO CONTENUTI**********--><TABLE id=table1 cellSpacing=0 borderColorDark=#a8cfe8 cellPadding=0 width=530 borderColorLight=#2d79ac border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top align=middle>

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>