Old 03-07-2023, 10:21 AM
  # 439 (permalink)  
rothmaninc

The frustration is in the arbitrary waves, and agitation. I am now at 10 1/2 months and feel good for a while and then experience ridiculous sensitivity to random problems. Problems that under normal circumstances would have little effect on me. This current wave is different from any other so far. My spouse and one child were going away to visit family in a different state for several days, leaving me with our older teen. This is the first time since coming home that I was without my spouse. I then cut my hand on broken glass while disposing of trash. I felt that my spouse (again increased sensitivity), should have warned me of the broken glass in the trash,, and since then I have had 10 days that are not terrible, but also not good. I was doing well prior to this wave,I am not sure if the wave is random, if it was started by the injury, or the trip, or a combination of all. This wave is lingering and continues to require coffee to get moving, but also has an element of agitation. I have been sleeping at least 10 hours per 24, but I am still lacking motivation which is why I am consuming 2 K-Cups of coffee daily. I am having two, 10 oz cups of coffee with a tablespoon of honey in each, I would prefer not to ingest caffeine but without it I am void of energy and feel a bit down or depressed. If anyone here remembers experiencing similar situations, (any or all) at 10-12 months I would really appreciate it if you could share your memories of said. After feeling good it is hard to deal with 10 days of feeling bad, making me feel like it is not improving. Thank you to all of those warriors who have battled through PAWS and are compassionate enough to come back here and assist us in making it through! This thread, (and those who share their experiences), has helped me through terrible times and provided HOPE!