View Single Post
Old 02-23-2023, 09:31 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
EllaA

Absolutely heartbroken

My heart hurts. I am utterly destroyed by this man. Do they always place blame on us? I have gone to hell and back for this man, stayed with him through thick and thin, jail, hospitals, all of which is due to his drunk behavior or criminal activity he’s gotten into when **** faced drunk. He drinks every single day but lately he’s been going on multiple day long binges which is where I get the worst treatment. I’ve given so much of my time, energy, love, support, money to this person. Only for him to now decide I’m useless and that I ruined everything because I finally put my foot down and said I cannot be in a relationship with an alcoholic. He tells me after all these years he can easily go out and find someone better than me, he doesn’t give a **** about my feelings, he wishes he could have stayed with his exes, and that’s just the beginning of the verbal abuse. Some of which i dont even want to repeat. I’m just so hurt and looking for anyone who’s gone through this. My heart is so so shattered.. I think because after tonight after the worst fight we’ve ever had i now finally know this is it. I can’t do this anymore. I’ve lost myself. I just cant fathom how he could watch me bawl my eyes out for hours and he just drank and laughed and verbally abused me continuously. What’s even more insane is this person when he’s sober is the person who showed me so much “true love” Or what I thought it was.. i don’t even know where to begin my healing journey. 💔