Old 02-19-2023, 06:33 AM
  # 428 (permalink)  
TheSoberNord
Better late than never

Originally Posted by rothmaninc View Post
THESOBERNORD Did you have periods when anxiety decreased and depressive moods and/or lack of energy became an issue for periods of time? Recently I have become less anxious, have had a hard time feeling good, as my energy level is terrible. I had a great deal of anxiety early on with PAWS, but over the past month or two it has been minor.
That was pretty much my first 4 months where I was always tired and had a lack of energy. As the months wore on and I had a break from the anxiety I had days where I would feel like I had energy but I found that I would get easily worn out if I tried to do to much which would send my mood south naturally. Also my sleep was really bad for a long time which I still struggle with at times and that will always put you into a funk. Also diet can play a role. There's tons of information out there on better eating. Doesn't have to be anything extreme like switching to a keto diet/paleo/low fat/vegetarian just some simple common sense like choosing whole foods over processed and cutting down sugar and caffiene is a good start. And also remeber that no matter how well of a plan you're following there's just gonna be days you wake up and you have nothing in the tank. Do only what you have to do and rest when you can and if you can spend all day just lounging on the couch watching movies, reading, phone surfing then do it!