View Single Post
Old 02-02-2023, 04:34 AM
  # 66 (permalink)  
DragonbytheSea
Puff, the Magic Dragon

So, it's Thursday. It's a big day in my neighborhood because it's trash day, so the neighborhood's opportunity to offload the dozens of cubic yards of marijuana trash from what they processed in the last couple days. Everyone is paranoid AF, aggressive and stupid.

Welcome to a little neighborhood above famous Nye Beach in lovely Newport, Oregon. Legalization is a *********

I am literally stalked and harassed every day of my life because of this **** that I worked so hard to get legalized. I have moved three times, but I did not know anything about this stuff, and inadvertently moved closer to the Emerald Triangle, a/k/a Syndicate Central.

Sorry if this sounds alien. People from the West Coast will likely know what I'm talking about. Here is a docu on the "Green Rush."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c5GbodqKVT8&t=1635s

Tomorrow is my day, I decided. I work nights, so sleeping Saturday is likely to be my first big challenge. My neighbors use electrical stuff, like teen repellant noise makers and the like. They are getting a bit desperate because they have ******* up the drainage of the building (Dry, burn, flush what won't fit in the trash receptacle is the protocol). I have not been able to get the landlord to believe me, and I cannot get law enforcement to care. For all I know, the police are profiting from the ******** too.

So, this is gonna be an out-of-the-ordinary recovery, I think.