View Single Post
Old 01-08-2023, 06:22 AM
  # 397 (permalink)  
venuscat

Originally Posted by Britbird80 View Post
Mags, thats absolutely terrifying, what an awful experience. Thank goodness your ok, keep resting and hope the pain subsides soon.

Free, so sorry about your friends news, and that your eye is not good still. I love your pictures you post on SR, always so beautiful, I've never skied but it looks so much fun. Hope things get easier soon and glad your staying so positive.

Hi Serene 👋 and thank you.

Venus, yep WAYYY too much stuff lol.

Hi everyone else, having a relaxing day today, just pottering about the house, doing a nice dinner, time with the kids and prepping for the week ahead.
Overall the new year has started very well. I've advanced more towards achieving my goals in the last year than I have in the previous 10 put together! A new opportunity has opened up to me thanks to the hard work I've been putting in and I'm excited 😁. Hope everyone else is doing ok and has a lovely Sunday.
So happy to be in the overs!
Oh Brit—how exciting!!!! Can't wait to hear about whatever the new year is bringing you!! ❤️

I am starting my Cert in Professional Writing tomorrow, which is exciting for me.