View Single Post
Old 01-05-2023, 04:32 AM
  # 147 (permalink)  
ToughChoices
Yield beautiful changes

Red and JustTony - I'm sorry that you are hurting. It's the body's way of telling us that enough is enough. In most cases, if we heed that warning, the body is able to heal. Take heart! You are doing what needs to be done. We can't change what has been, but we can change our now and our future.

Strawberry - I'm thinking of you today and hoping for relief. Glad that you were able to have the operation, and I pray that the pain abates soon.

Bobbie - I'm so sorry for your loss. The holidays are such a hard time to lose someone. Prayers for your family.

Zencat - You are a Buddhist blessing, brother! I love your fun and your fonts!

Zenith - You just did an ENTIRE MONTH like it was no big deal! And is your life better? Is your enjoyment higher? Is your confidence and self-worth greater? I used to think people were full of nonsense when they talked about the joys of sobriety, but I now know that hard-won rewards are doubly sweet. Sometimes I feel a little bit sad for folks who just bop through life generally at ease, never making waves or weathering storms. My knowledge of storms makes the peace I have now SO MUCH better.

Take care, all!