View Single Post
Old 01-04-2023, 05:22 PM
  # 133 (permalink)  
Zencat
Your attitude, not your aptitude, will determine your altitude

❤️Condolences Bobbie for the loss of your MIL❤️

Originally Posted by Take
I actually went last night, and will go again three more times by Sunday. I sort of tan out of my normal steam last night, so hopefully when I go back on Thursday, I’ll have more energy.

I cannot believe I’m almost at a month! I worked really really hard!
@Takeaction I think dancing is fantastic! Do you do it as a hobby or are you part of a performance troupe? Any who keep putting those sober days together, keep posting and I think you'll do just fine. Keep up the good work.

Erratic CHEESE How's it going? Don't Quit recovery even when times are tough. Just wondering how much time do you put into your recovery work? Not to be pushy or demanding or anything like that a casual curiosity. I'm just a naturally very curious person from early age 2 today. . I hope I'm not being too nosey.

Originally Posted by TC
"Create in me a clean heart, O Buddha, and renew a right practice within me. Cast me not away from your presence, O Master. Take not your wisdom from me. Restore unto me the joy of my enlightenment and renew the Buddha within me." Adapted to my Buddhist Practice
Original source from:Psalm 51:10-12.
❤️ I LOVE it Thank you TC.

With renewed activity and clarity of mind I don't think my body can keep up. I have to take a couple rest days here in between working diligently on all the various projects I have going on all at once . And boy oh boy do I have projects man but I'm tackling prioritizing and working on them a little bit by bit, I'm sure my ADHD has a lot to do with it but the mood is way up as long as the body is able I'm bouncing along pretty good with recovery. I keep my daily recovery practice in action so as I don't go dropping off the map and into the booze bag of dastardly doings. Well that's enough for me I hope everybody is doing well I'll be popping around the forums maybe a little bit tonight, Keep strong everybody,