View Single Post
Old 01-01-2023, 06:14 AM
  # 36 (permalink)  
Zencat
Your attitude, not your aptitude, will determine your altitude

Welcome Difd to Soberrecovery and the December Class. Great start on sobriety with day 4 clean.

Staying close to SR has helped me stay sober for 4+ months. Post/reply/engage SR daily as a good sober program of action.
Everybody has something to offer other addicts in early recovery. Be it one day sober or decades your words can help another member out of addiction/alcoholism. Make it a productive and pleasant day.

@Erratic is a good example of reading even when she(?) was not up to posting. Thats called "Not Quitting Recovery No Matter What" . it takes a strong person to stick close to recovery even when things aren't quite sorted out yet. Glad to have back on the posting side of recovery Erratic.

Vcat = Suze, yes helped me discover a new toy the TAG. like this @Zencat Now I have a message popup that's impossible to miss. With a "tag" Tag someone and they will get a notice that you replied to their post to let them know you want further conversation' I'm going to post a tutoral in the https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums...oubleshooting/. I like BBcoding HTML, CSS coding as a hobby.Fun stuff for me YEA! Now I can annoy peeps with tags LOL. No I'll keep it in check
<p>sly smile</p>

Welcome new and old to the Class group all

(to change font size as I did type out this: [size=3]text here text here text here text here [/size] size comes as: 1 2 3 4 5. 5 it think is large enough to get the message across, may be not? Below size 7 LOL
text here text here text here text here