Old 12-20-2022, 12:36 AM
  # 109 (permalink)  
Kaily

One more sleep Mags and you will be in your lovely new house, how exciting.

I'm sorry to be ms sorry socks but I am feeling really down. I look out for my difficult dad all the time, my sister only visits/phones him twice a year. She never even contacts me to see how he is doing. Unbeknown to me she has arranged to visit him tomorrow, neither of them even let me know. I only know now as I took my dad shopping yesterday and asked.

I am busy tomorrow so can't go. I was hoping to tell my sister I need more support with him, moral as much as anything else. Shopping yesterday he bought cake for her, he never treats me at all. Basically I feel like they are taking me for granted and not even noticing what I do. All his washing is hanging in my bathroom having been washed by me and at my expense.

I told my dad I was hurt and he laughed and just said they didn't know I was busy. Had they asked they would of done. I have gifts for her and her grandchildren. I feel invisible

I have to phone him shortly and his breathing was very bad but I kind of don't want to. And I am expected to cook Christmas dinner for him too.

Who does anything for me ...