Thread: Blocked
View Single Post
Old 12-10-2022, 06:15 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Strawbz11

I got into a relationship for 18 months with a man 2 months sober at the time. He was working. Running a rented flat fine on his own. I knew it wouldn't be perfect. But let me tell you this. Without alcohol in his system he was horrible. He was horrible after 6 months. Horrible after a year. Horrible after 18 months. I couldnt take anymore. People only change when they choose to. They also only change if they do the emotional and mental work aswel as quit. My ex was a cheat. He was a liar. He was angry. He was stuck in the past. He was depressed. He was useless at paying bills. He didn't eat properly. He was 49 and smoking weed and his quaintances were as young as 18. He was always falling out with family. In conflicts at work. He had no sex drive. He never was just happy and laughing. He was a victim of life. He complained about everyone. He was trying to sleep with his families exes so he could get revenge. He then hit on one of my acquaintances when we split who gave him her attention and ofclurse that made him happy. He loves hurting me. I gave him 6 grand in 8 months and he have me back 2.5 grand. The rest no chance. He's scammed me. He spreads lies about me.. he is hopping around fb re adding women he deleted before. He's a mess. A narcissistic mess.

That's a sober alcoholic. Your guy may never be the man you want him to be. Trust me i was patient. Their personalities don't change unless they choose to change and work hard.