Thread: Day 1 AGAIN
View Single Post
Old 12-09-2022, 02:01 PM
  # 10 (permalink)  
AJ143143

Originally Posted by Takeaction View Post
I know how you feel. I’ve been recovering from my stupid shenanigans all week. Today is day three for me and today is better. It will get better as long as we don’t drink.

I’m trying not to be ashamed and suffer more than I need to. We picked up our boot straps and put the bottle down. It can only get better from here.

You got this
Awe thank you ... Today is day 2 ( well almost 3 for me as well)...

I am ashamed that I drank but I also am much sadder than I thought about this breakup... I have learned through others that know him well that he is a Narcissist ( and I think I kinda had a gut feeling )... He was really good at the "love bombing phase" and I felt really "seen"... when we first broke up it was almost a relief because he was so emotionally abusive the last few weeks but as the "girl power feeling wore off" the hurt and the missing the good times and the sadness came... It is really hard to talk to my friends about it because I feel like a fool because he had another girl within hours staying with him... It just felt like a whirl wind and I am doing ok with it sometimes but other times it feels like "screw it".... I know logically drinking doesn't help ....I get it and I want more than anything to never have a drink again but I also want to stop crying....