View Single Post
Old 01-20-2006, 09:42 AM
  # 18 (permalink)  
Sugasnaps
Living and Loving.

Cravings suck... What I do when I get the rage to urge feelings is I eat some protein. It fills me up and hangs around inside my stomach. I do drink coffee but I don't use sugar - I use splenda. Using that stuff didn't seem for me to increase my desire to drink. Ohter things is go for a walk... go to coffee (decaf or whatever) with a good friend you can talk to about your urges, call a friend, take a hot bath with some scent in the water (I find my sense of smell is supercharged now and if I inhale something soothing - herbal oils or lavendar it helps!). I also clean like a fiend... I mean really... my house has never been so clean in my life. lol Sometimes I wonder if it's cuz the cleaning stuff I use smells powerful. Oh well, I won't worry about it as long as it isn't triggering me - which it isn't.

Anyway... those are the things I do. Oh... and hot cocoa! It's quick becoming my favorite self-love hug.

Hang in here... you really sound frustrated and on edge. Wish you had a gym you could go to and punch one of those bags for a half an hour... that would probably do you some good!

**{hugs}}

Suga