View Single Post
Old 11-17-2022, 03:34 AM
  # 435 (permalink)  
Numblady

Thank you all so much for the support around the kid stuff. Brought a tear to my eye to feel supported, seen and heard.
CBS, so glad for the positive health news and def not too graphic. We are all human. Speaking of, I watched some of Alone with my sister and her husband once when i stayed with them. It is so intense. It absolutely gave me an appreciation for how effortless it is for modern humans to get food. And how far removed we are from the reality of it. It definitely rattled and haunted me.

Grateful again for all of you.
Grateful today is therapy and Double Winner meeting.
Grateful yesterday was a light work day. I was pretty useless.
Grateful there has been some modest progress on my loan forgiveness (after 9 months of waiting, a congressional inquiry, and countless phone calls).
Grateful for the relative ease of our modern lives. Haha gives us more bandwidth to weather the storms with our pre-teens and teens.
Grateful I have woken up in time to work out and hopefully shower before an 8 o’clock meeting.
Grateful for memories of the early days of the www. I remember there were a few computers in the main library at school that could connect to I think a pop server whatever that was. And you could send and receive messages through the computer. What a wonder. I did not own a computer (?) Is this possible? I remember having to go to the computer lab that was open all night to work but I can’t remember if that was my only computer access. Grateful to have seen it all come so far.
Grateful I should be able to meet up with an old friend this weekend.
Grateful for all of you.